Friday, December 08, 2006

The Tree Farm

Tuesday evening we picked out the perfect Christmas tree! Everyone had a blast exept for poor Stephen. He fell in a hole, lost his shoe, tripped over the shoestring, and fell flat on his face. All of this happened separately. :) Needless to say, he was smiling by the time we finally got back in the Ark. If anyone has seen our van (the Ark) they know that there is no way a tree could be tied to the top. So of course, the Ark is large enough to fit a tree inside along with 7 kids and 2 adults! :) We always do this in style!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger I.C.E. said…

    I.C.E. said...

    Picking out your tree sounds like so much fun! I remember those days. We always thought it was straight until we got it home.
    I also remember when my kids had days like Stephen's and now it's me losing my shoe, trippin', & fallin'.
    Dad was looking at your tree and wanted to know where the color coded branches went.:) (Remember the tree that Grandma gave us?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home