Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Stephen looks like he is doing something he should not be doing... Serenity is enjoying whatever it is very much by the smile on her face!

Sometimes I may think that Stephen is not paying attention, then all of the sudden he makes a very "with it" comment. Timothy watches the Kindergarden BJ curriculum called Hopscotch. Sometimes Stephen will double earphone in and listen as well. On this particular day, Timothey was supposed to read the sentence, "The wet hen sat in the tin." He really was having a hard time sounding out hen. Stephen finally got frustrated with the wait. "The word is hen!" he declared. We all looked at him with shock. He off course just grinned. This just proves that even though he does not always talk; he can definitely hear. :)

6 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    That's an awesome story. Remember when I told everyone I could read, but I was really just memorizing the spooky old house story.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah, Sarah, I remember. That special memory made me smile. I love you. (I have your book)

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger I.C.E. said…

    Cassandra, I loved the picture--what sweet happy faces.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger sarah said…

    I was smart. Grandma saw my true potencial!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger 2Icecubed said…

    What great potential! I guess spelling doesn't have the same p-o-t-e-n-t-i-a-l. Your loving bother :) Scott

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    yes, that is true:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home