We Love to Visit Children's Hospital!!

This is a picture of Autumn before. Now, she has her hair cut. As soon as I can find the camera.. :) I will send pictures of all the girls new cuts. It is around here somewhere. Around here, "noone" and "Idontsknow" and "notme" walks off with stuff all the time. ( I think it is probably Serenity.) :)
Monday afternoon on the way to violin and cello lessons in Columbus, Autumn started having tummy pains. After watching her hold her stomach and tears streaming down her face, I called her doctor on my cell phone. He told us to go straight the Children’s ER. This meant we missed all our piano, violin, and cello lessons. I called all the teachers to cancel as I am driving down the freeway in that great big ark!! :) We finally made it to the ER. By the time we arrived, (1hour later) her tummy was still hurting, but not enough for tears. We waited 4 hours in the lobby and then another 3 hours in the ER room. Because she was not an "Emergency" - crying. Vomiting.... ect- she had to wait. By the time she got her x-ray to see if this was another bowel obstruction (Praise the Lord) her pain had left her. The x-ray came back as normal. They think she had an obstruction that worked its way out in the amount of time that we waited. We are so thankful she did not have to stay or need an NG tube to fix her. The Lord is the great physician.
On Tuesday, Autumn had her bone density scan. We will not know the results for a couple days.


8 Comments:
At 1:44 PM,
sarah said…
You have the craziest days. You make my day and stories look like a cake walk. Speaking of which, what is a cake walk and why is it so easy?
At 5:26 PM,
Eight is Enough!! said…
I don't know. Ask Matthew, he won one at the country fair. :)
By the way, I would rather drive to Columbus every day than teach 17 hour to college kids. YOU are MY hero. :)
At 8:06 PM,
Ice-Family said…
Autumn, what a trooper you are! It's amazing what God has brought you through physically in the past months! What a testimony!
At 12:09 AM,
sarah said…
Where can I sign up for this juice!
At 9:09 AM,
Eight is Enough!! said…
Hey sarah... this is the stuff Michael has been drinking. It is the only thing yet that has helped hime. He is sleeping all night for the first time in a couple of years. We are hoping it will help his colitis, psorisis, and vasculitis. Time will tell.
At 9:25 AM,
I.C.E. said…
Those same people lived at our house--not-me,I-don't-know, and no-one, and a few others. Truth is they still find there way here now and again. Most of the time, it is Ginger that is the culprit. :)
At 8:53 AM,
Jill said…
We love you Autumn! Glad you're feeling better for your big day tomorrow!
At 10:35 AM,
I.C.E. said…
I'm glad you had a happy birthday yesterday and that you had a great party! We love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home