Timothy turns five
We celebrated Timothy's birthday this evening with PaPa Johns pizza and an Ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. He said it was his best birthday ever! He got about 15 packaged of batteries from his Papa Ice because non of Timothy's trains were working. He has the Geo tracks and loves them). They had all run out of batteries. We counted that he need about 25 batteries to make everything go. He loved the batteries almost more than the rest of the presents.
Every birthday or Christmas we get him another thing to go with his train set. This time he got a gas station and a firestation. Michael also picked up an empty huge carboard box and a flashlight from the dollar store so Timothy could have a fort and a light. Timothy's eyes were huge. Who says you need an expensive toy to make a kid happy... just give them a box!
By the way, five years ago I rode the float when I was nine months pregnant. Two hours after the parade was over I delivered Timothy. That was a very memorable evening. We had only been her two and half months. Time sure does fly!!
Every birthday or Christmas we get him another thing to go with his train set. This time he got a gas station and a firestation. Michael also picked up an empty huge carboard box and a flashlight from the dollar store so Timothy could have a fort and a light. Timothy's eyes were huge. Who says you need an expensive toy to make a kid happy... just give them a box!
By the way, five years ago I rode the float when I was nine months pregnant. Two hours after the parade was over I delivered Timothy. That was a very memorable evening. We had only been her two and half months. Time sure does fly!!


1 Comments:
At 10:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday Timothy! We love you! Have fun with all those batteries. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home