Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Little Spanish Girl

Yesterday it took this picture in Timothy and Stephen's bedroom. I call Serenity my little Spanish girl. I tried 7 times to have blond and blue eyes, but the Lord decided to give me the dark haired brown eyed beauties! :) I'll guess I'll let you all have the blonds and reds. Your kids all look alike. Mine could stand out in the Ice crowd. :) Have a wonderful Lord's Day.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    She's a little Spanish beauty! The last time we saw her, she was four months old, sitting in her car seat in the house while we were all on the deck having a cookout. We are looking forward to seeing you all at Thanksgiving.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    She looks so cute!!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger I.C.E. said…

    Happy Birthday, Michael. Hope you have a wonderful day Monmday! We love you

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger I.C.E. said…

    Hi, Serenity--You are beautiful! We miss you and love you!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Ice-Family said…

    Happy Birthday Michael!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Serenity is soooo cute! She'd fit right in down here in SC!! Come on down! can't wait to see you all again in person at thanksgiving!!!

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger 2Icecubed said…

    Michael, hope you had a great birthday! How can you not when you are surrounded with beautiful children like Serenity? What a doll!! Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
    ~Scott, Michelle and gang

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Have a great birthday Michael! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple months.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home