Friday, November 16, 2007

We had a great weekend in Indiana for Sarah's shower. I took the 5 girls with me and left Michael with all the boys! We returned Sunday evening. I have had an incredible week. Monday, I got all the kids up and dressed and out the door by 8:30am to go to Mercy's 8 week check. It is a good 30 minute drive to town. Her appointment was at 9:15am WE made it with one minit to spare. I went to check in and low and behold her appointment was the next day!! That was the start of my week!
Long story short... we returned the next day! 11lb 2oz! :) Since we were all there all 8 kids got a flu shot! If want to see chaos, you should have been with us! :)
Wednesday was two eye app., Thursday was 5 dentist app, and today was 2 eye app.! This is my excuse for not putting pictures up yet. I am at the library with two minutes to go on the computer. Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home