I Am Back
I am back from the land of no blogging. I won't share it here, but I have a good reason! :)
We all just got back from a conferance. On the way home Stephen and Timothy developed high fevers so we stopped at the urgent care in Zainsville. Turns out they both have strep! Serenity came down with a fever the next day. And now I have strep as well. Who says life is not exciting!
I heard the babies heart beat on Monday....156bpm. Is that a boy or is that a girl? Who knows?
Happy blogging!
We had a winter ice storm.
We all just got back from a conferance. On the way home Stephen and Timothy developed high fevers so we stopped at the urgent care in Zainsville. Turns out they both have strep! Serenity came down with a fever the next day. And now I have strep as well. Who says life is not exciting!I heard the babies heart beat on Monday....156bpm. Is that a boy or is that a girl? Who knows?
Happy blogging!





11 Comments:
At 11:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
It's great to have you back. It's nice to see your young ones love to share their illnesses with the whole family also. Hope the conference was a blessing.
At 2:48 PM,
2Icecubed said…
So glad you are back! I was ready for some new pics of your cuties! Sorry the strep bug spread-it does seem to do that!! 156bpm....GIRL!!!! Love you!
Michelle
At 8:43 PM,
Jill said…
I agree with Michelle - I'm thinking it's a girl. Serenity is such a doll. Can't believe she's two already!
At 12:18 AM,
2Icecubed said…
Boy!
Scott
At 8:06 AM,
2Icecubed said…
He WOULD say boy just to be contrary! Hee!Hee!
Michelle
At 11:11 PM,
Michael DeLeon said…
Sarah says it is a boy, and she is never wrong. Dad hasn't called it yet. He has never been wrong either.
We'll see. I say boy.
At 3:13 PM,
Jill said…
Sorry to defame Dad's good name, but he was wrong predicting Chloe. He said boy.
At 7:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
Congrats on a girl!! I love being wrong about things like this!! I love you and miss you!
At 8:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
I didnt say it was a girl
Sarah. Are you guessing or did you think that is what I said? Maybe it is twins, then it wouldn't matter. :)
At 6:05 PM,
SturgillMom said…
I say boy! Doesn't the heartbeat usually start out high and then lower as the baby gets bigger? Twins would be fun....for YOU :)
At 6:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
I don't know but according to that dumb necklace thing I am not having any kids, so i say that no one knows or can know!!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home