Grandparents Day

We had grandparents day at our school last week. Mom has the video of all the kids school work. She said she would put it up on her blog. We had a great time in out one day short visit. It was a beautiful day of about 75, the kids were able to play outside after school, and we even had supper on the deck.

We spent a little time working on our front side walk. I dug up all the stones that were there and Michael and I put in new paving stones. It looks a lot better and now you won't trip as you walk in the front door.


3 Comments:
At 7:58 AM,
I.C.E. said…
What a great Day--but way too shor!!! The kids were great!! I do have the video and have been trying to publish it to the blog but without success so far. I will keep trying. I love you all!!!!!!!!!
At 10:45 PM,
Ice-Family said…
Looks like you had a great time together. Loved the videos on Mom's blog. Happy (late) Birthday "Princess Melody" You sure make a pretty princess! :)
At 1:43 PM,
2Icecubed said…
You guys always manage to squeeze alot in a little time when your folks are there. Looks like you had lots of help with your outside work! Sure enjoyed the videos on your mom's blog! What fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home