Concert Pianist

Tonight Carissa had her piano recital. She played a beautiful rendition of "London Bridges".
Afterward, she played it for us again as she sang the words. She did a great job!!Labels: Carissa
A place to honor and glorify the Lord. Praising Him for giving us such a wonderful extended family and and friends and for allowing us the privledge of raising eight children for His Service.

Afterward, she played it for us again as she sang the words. She did a great job!!Labels: Carissa
3 Comments:
At 4:33 PM,
Jill said…
Encore, Carissa! I am looking forward to hearing you play someday. Where was your recital? That piano looks beautiful.
At 10:40 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a blessing to see how God is growing you all!! Miss you all and hope things continue to go well in your lives. I love the pictures it makes me feel like i'm a part of your life!!!
At 11:24 AM,
sarah said…
I miss you already!!
Post a Comment
<< Home