Thursday, September 14, 2006

The First day of School

The first day of school started out like any other first day of school. The excitement of new books, the getting up before the sun is even up, the rushing to get to the bathroom, the line 7 deep to get into the bathroom, the yelling at the person who is taking to long in the bathroom, the dancing of the 3 year old because he has to GO NOW, the person in the bathroom rushing to accomidate to 3 year old now dancing in the hallway!! Typical morning in the De Leon home.

School started right at 8:00am. Everyone was at their desk, and I was giving the rules for school.
Rule 1: No talking (Timothy blurts out, what if I have to go to the bathroom? I reply..
Rule 2: Raise your hand when you have a question. (Timothy raised his hand. "Yes?", I say. "Can I go to the bathroom"? he asks. "No", I reply. "Just wanted to see if it worked", He said with a Timothy grin.)

I knew then it was going to be a long year!


3 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger sarah said…

    That is so funny. It is even funnier than when you read it too me. It was fun talking to both of you last night. I can't wait till thanksgiving time when Cassadra comes up and sees me:)

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Ice-Family said…

    That's great! Good story.

    SC Ices

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger 2Icecubed said…

    I would LOVE to be a little mouse in the house!!! It would be so much fun and so entertaining!
    ~Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home