Tuesday, December 12, 2006




This is a man who was hurt and was being taken to the hospital in an "Ambulance" (a wheel barrel).











Timothy is standing in front of a chimney sweep.











this poor lady has been shopping all day with her mistress, so she is taking a break on the bench. Melody decided to sit with her.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was going to type "that looks like fun!" and then I noticed how cold you all look! I'm sure you had fun anyway. That's a neat idea for the town to do that. Wow...you guys have quite the happening place...parades, floats, Charles Dickens...what more can you ask for?

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    That's awesome. I love that kind of stuff! Sounds like you had a blast. I wish I could have been there to join in the random pictures of the random people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home